103003 Performacide Kills Parvo | Disinfectant • Deodorizer | 3-Pk Gallon Refill
INTRODUCING PERFORMACIDE®: A POWERFUL AND EASY-TO-USE ALL-IN-ONE DISINFECTANT, SANITIZER, AND DEODORIZER.
PERFORMACIDE is EPA-Registered to kill canine parvovirus, feline calicivirus, avian influenza-A virus, MRSA, E. coli, and many more viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, mold and mildew.
PERFORMACIDE is easy to use. It requires no wiping and no rinsing. The active ingredients are contained within a handy pouch. Simply insert the pouch into an opaque container and fill with water. No more pouring chemicals or complicated dilutions. Eliminates messes, spills, and many safety concerns.
PERFORMACIDE is safe to use on stainless steel, plastic, vinyl, and stone without corroding or causing wear & tear. An ideal solution for groomers, kennels & day care, veterinary offices, feed & supply stores, pet shops, and animal rescue facilities.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus, Influenza-A, Feline Calicivirus, and Avian Influenza-A
- Eliminates all odors
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include; homes, veterinary hospitals, and kennels
- Gallon Refill contains 3 - 5.0 gram ClO2 generating pouches
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facitlities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities, and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities, laboratories
Add pouch to pre-measured amounts of water, and allow 60 minutes for full activation of ClO2 solution.
For 100 PPM solution add:
- One 5.0 gram pouch to each 1 gallon container and fill with water.
- Unused product can be stored for up to 15 days.
Directions For Disinfecting
- Wet area with mop, sprayer, sponge, or pressurized tank sprayer and allow to air dry.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, or other hard non-porous surfaces.
- Applications include hospitals, medical facilities, veterinary hospitals & kennels, public areas, first responder facilities and equipment, clinics, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, food processing and serving facilities & beverage bottling facilities, gymnasiums, hotel/motel rooms, bar tops.
Directions For Sanitizing Hard, Non-porous, Food Contact Surfaces
- May be used on previously cleaned food preparation surfaces: fountain drink and beverage dispensers; glassware, plates, and eating utensils and food and beverage processing equipment at a dilution ratio of 5 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- Effective food contact surface sanitizer at an exposure time of 1 minute at a dillution of 5 ppm against E coli, Staphycoccus aurea and Salmonella typhimurium.
Directions For Sanitizing Hard, Non-porous, Non-Food Contact Surfaces
- May be used to sanitize and disinfect non-food contact surfaces at a dilution rate of 20 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, and equipment.