103032 Performacide Kills Parvo | Disinfectant • Deodorizer | 32 oz. Kit
INTRODUCING PERFORMACIDE®: A POWERFUL AND EASY-TO-USE ALL-IN-ONE DISINFECTANT, SANITIZER, AND DEODORIZER.
PERFORMACIDE is EPA-Registered to kill canine parvovirus, feline calicivirus, avian influenza-A virus, MRSA, E. coli, and many more viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, mold and mildew.
PERFORMACIDE is easy to use. It requires no wiping and no rinsing. The active ingredients are contained within a handy pouch. Simply insert the pouch into an opaque container and fill with water. No more pouring chemicals or complicated dilutions. Eliminates messes, spills, and many safety concerns.
PERFORMACIDE is safe to use on stainless steel, plastic, vinyl, and stone without corroding or causing wear & tear. An ideal solution for groomers, kennels & day care, veterinary offices, feed & supply stores, pet shops, and animal rescue facilities.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus, Influenza-A, Feline Calicivirus, Avian Influenza-A, and many more.
- Easy to use: no pouring, measuring or diluting chemicals.
- Save space! Active ingredient is contained within a handy pouch. No more shipping water.
- Eliminates all odors and odor-causing bacteria.
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include: homes, veterinary hospitals, groomers, breeders, and kennels.
- 32 oz. Kit contains a 1.19 gram ClO2 generating pouch, 32 oz. mixing and storage bottle with trigger sprayer
Add pouch to pre-measured amounts of water, and allow 60 minutes for full activation of ClO2 solution.
For 100 PPM solution add:
- One 1.19 gram pouch to each 32 oz. bottle and fill with water.
- Unused product can be stored for up to 15 days.
Directions For Disinfecting
- Wet area with mop, sprayer, sponge, or pressurized tank sprayer and allow to air dry. Immerse all animal handling and restraining equipment, as well as cleaning tools.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, ceramic, porcelain, and many more surfaces as listed on the label.
- Applications include homes, vehicles, veterinary hospitals, groomers stations, waiting rooms, animal holding facilities, breeding establishments, pet shops, feed supply & pet stores, kennels, day care, and boarding facilities.
Directions For Sanitizing Hard, Non-porous, Non-Food Contact Surfaces
- May be used to sanitize and disinfect non-food contact surfaces at a dilution rate of 20 ppm and an exposure time of 5 minutes.
- This product can be applied to walls, floors, furniture, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, and equipment.